- Struggle to meet customer requirements?
- Need to ability to track and trace retail inventory?
- Need to train new operators quick and efficiently?
Systems Logic understands the unique requirements that are sometimes requested by your customers. Customers want the ability to have their consumer goods / retail inventory kept under specific conditions and handled a specific way in order to maintain it’s integrity throughout its life time in the supply chain before arriving in the customers hands. Our Warehouse Management Software retains data such as weight, expiry, size, styles, colors and more — with the addition of our visually innovative technology. Visual warehousing have been created to complete these specific steps with on screen details providing information like how the inventory is stored and handled as well as unmistakable identification including imagery for your operators as a method of picking verification.
Ensuring your warehouse has complete control over the complexity in handling consumer goods inventory and their specific requirements.
In addition to these features, you will obtain traceability and control through our WMS with the ability to connect product imagery with SKUs and handle UPC numbers assigned to an individual or range of SKUs. We know that consumer goods are in constant demand and are in continuous movement; in order to maintain a grip on this movement our team ensures you have our accurate track and trace system.
Our warehouse management software, Wireless Warehouse In A Box™ also enables you, your operators and your customers with the ability to have complete visibility over the inventory in real time. This gives everyone the ability to determine direct live status on products and orders in order to streamline the complete logistics process and provide a sense of confidence.
WMS Benefits for Consumer Goods
- Orientation and organization of size measurements and associated groups
- Regulation of style, weight, color, style, etc.
- Association capabilities linking costs and seasons to specific style SKUs
- Track and trace the quantity of pallets on-hand, receive and/or shipped
- Integrate your existing warehouse applications with Wireless Warehouse In A Box™ WMS
- Ability to match product imagery with their corresponding SKU
We Can Help »
Learn how our solutions can directly improve your warehouse enhancing your productivity and carving your path towards success in logistics.
Please make your selection based on the types that best meet your business!
No matter what type of service you provide — Contract, Public, Cold Storage, etc., Our Warehouse Management Software has been designed for adaptability and tailoring based on each individual business requirement.